Which Authority should I contact?

Which Authority should I contact?

Sometimes it can be very difficult to know which authority you should contact if you wish to report a fault or have concerns about the way a service is being delivered in Tenterden.

From allotments to recycling, abandoned vehicles to noise nuisance, the link below provides a list of responsibilities and services, along with a guide to which Council is responsible for them.

Link: Which Authority Should I Contact? (PDF, 450Kb)

Posted by Siggi Nepp
Tuesday 15th May 2018

Hits: 1920   Comments: 0

< Back to News